View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2021, 10:45 AM   #26
jarland
Essential Contributor

Representative of:
MXRoute.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioneja View Post
Don't mean to sound overly critical, since forums can amplify unintended meanings, but that's a bit of a cop-out IMO, coming from a directly competing service provider after lobbing a little grenade in Fastmail's direction, then washing your hands like that, "someone else can run with it" in a thread like this. I know plenty of people praise your services, and good on you for that, but this is an example of why I never signed up with you and don't plan to. Good luck, jarland, sincerely.
"Don't mean to sound overly critical" but you're going to question my integrity, knowledge, and then tell me that's why you don't want to be my customer. It's not a cop-out when you're working with a company run by someone else who makes the decision to move to Office 365. Speaking of which, if I were competitively motivated by everything I say, where we moved it to might be something worth leaving out. I'm not paying Fastmail for an account just to put together a white paper on the subject, and that you'd expect from me to either do that, be silent about what I know, or accept an accusation of lacking integrity calls into question your own.

That's fine if you don't want to be my customer. If that were my motive, a forum with 2 people logged in would be a really bad time investment. It's not valuable to gain a customer who would interpret everything through such a hostile perspective. I'm allowed to be a human who shares experiences. You're allowed to be rude about it in response, but that's on you.

Last edited by jarland : 1 Jan 2021 at 11:30 AM.
jarland is offline   Reply With Quote