View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2004, 10:26 AM   #10
dreamer

Re: That is why I never signed up. Live in Sweden not Germany

Quote:
Originally posted by fmnewbee
there is another big 1.5Giga with pop too.

directbox but they too only accept correct Date ofBirth zip and street address and your correct name but they allow you to live all over the world

trew

ps to dreamer. What if they had a major problem and have your email backed up on another server and will restor them when the server problems is fixed?

Or is this their warning andthey want you to contact them to give evidence your actually are living in Germany maybe?

Does Dreamer care for his emails then he phone us and we see he live in Germany they maybe think
i have been with them for 4 yrs since the english version...so dun think they will penalised those who signed up b4 they strictly implement the 'German-address'?

Anyway, i juz received a reply from GMX support..seems like they are in the midst of fixing a technical problem...i know i can always trust GMX after so many years

===============================

Liebes GMX-Mitglied,

wir bedauern, dass Ihr GMX Account nicht vollständig zur Verfügung stand.

Es handelte sich um eine technische Störung, die jedoch inzwischen behoben wurde.
Bitte versuchen Sie es doch noch einmal.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

==================================

Dear GMX member, we regret that its GMX account was available not completely. It concerned a technical disturbance, which was however in the meantime repaired. Please you try it nevertheless again. Thank you for your understanding. Yours sincerely
dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote