View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2016, 08:21 PM   #87
jl66
Essential Contributor

I disagree. Everyone is asking email services for 2FA these days, and many people will never pay if they are not offering it. So, it's something normal to ask and receive an answer, the problem comes when the answer seems to be "soon" and then become "years", to me it's like been deceived (I payed for nothing). But if they keep it in the dark then many people will never pay for this service and will find another one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithmb001 View Post
I think the lesson for RunBox is that they should no longer comment on when "new" features or "updates" will be released until they are really ready to release or beta test those features/updates. The current methodology, in my humble opinion, yields very little benefit to anyone. It would be better to be kept in the dark.

The two projects I was most excited have yielded nothing but frustration. The last one is incomplete as far as I am concerned and I have no reasonable expectation it will ever be implemented properly. This one is taking forever and for the moment I will keep my fingers crossed that whoever is running this project at RunBox will find a way to complete it.

If we were on the starship Enterprise and we were two minutes from the genesis weapon exploding I would want Spock/Scotty in my engine room and not RunBox.
jl66 is offline   Reply With Quote