View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2018, 09:18 PM   #19
ferrety

Quote:
Originally Posted by lane View Post
  1. I am not aware of any rules that prohibit you from posting the name of the company or the link to their website that explains their operation.
  2. Bill (n5bb) is only suggesting that you have the undesired emails delivered to a folder in case you make a mistake in your setting up of the rule, or a wanted message somehow triggers the rule. You don't have to do that. You can set the rule just to discard every such message if you like, then you will never see them. I'm with Bill on this one, but you could do as you please.
  3. You seem to be very reluctant to even look inside the headers of a couple of messages, and I don't know why. I don't believe that your review company sends from different servers for every single company it sends on behalf of. For example, constantcontact is used by a large number of companies to send on their behalf. And the string "constantcontact.com" appears in them all in the first received header. Dead easy to filter on. Why should your reviewer company be different? Those of us trying to help are operating in the dark when we can't see a sample of a couple of your messages with headers. But Bill gave you a step by step that should be easy to follow.
Hi there
The company is Trustpilot the page in question "sender information" is here. I think you lot can make more sense of what needs doing than I do https://support.trustpilot.com/hc/en...er-Information
ferrety is offline   Reply With Quote