View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2024, 02:49 PM   #1
janiceheise
= Permanently banned =

Does Fastmail offer multiple inboxes?

I'm currently exploring the Onmail email provider as a potential replacement before transitioning to Fastmail. Onmail's feature of "split inboxes" has truly impressed me. I've organized distinct inboxesI'm currently in the process of trying out Onmail as my new email provider before considering Fastmail. The functionality of "split inboxes" offered by Onmail has been a game-changer for me. I've set up separate inboxes for newsletters, marketing emails, and receipts/alerts related to credit card usage. This approach of segregating different categories into individual inboxes aligns perfectly with my workflow and how I handle emails in those specific categories. SPAM LINK REMOVED
I'm curious to know if Fastmail provides a similar feature. While I understand that I can achieve something similar by using labels or folders, I personally associate labels and folders with emails I want to archive rather than actively manage. It wouldn't make sense for me to direct unread emails or those requiring immediate action into labe

Last edited by ReuvenNY : 11 Mar 2024 at 10:18 PM.