View Single Post
Old 17 Dec 2017, 12:38 AM   #13
Dutchie007
Essential Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by anftr View Post
If one company do not offer 20MB attachments, user easily can sent ten emails with 2MB attached in each one with modern Internet speeds. It's easy to consume HDD space in modern times.

I'll simplify my needs in three groups:

<> Free webmail. After I use it rarely, I prefer to no pay.

<> I get email address... what to survive in long term. This include ... the need for company to no close my account ... and the company itself to survive in long term. Weak company will can't do that. I no like email address functionality of facebook. I need alternative.

<> To receive 20MB attachment over IMAPS. I no like attachment functionality of facebook, I need alternative.

And I'll secure more well my bank accounts, if I login in each one from different email address. For this I will love to have several email accounts. For now I have two offers. Yahoo and Yandex . Target is... if someone hack one my email account... he to gain access to only one bank account... so he to be able to steal only part of my money. 20MB attachment limit demonstrate that hosting live in modern times... and IMAPS demonstrate care for the user. Let you give me idea to what email address to register my next bank account. I like these days to open one more bank account... And when I get more rich... then I can open more bank accounts, each one in different bank. If some bank do bankruptcy, I'll no lose all money.

Resume: The email address is more important compared to the emails inside.
So to get to the basics...you are doubting between Yandex or Yahoo??

MMM thats a VERY difficult choice...

..well...NOT!!! For sure now Yahoo has been merged with AOL into OATH...

Regarding savety...or hacking..I defo would go for Yandex.
my 2 euro bits.

Dutchie.
Dutchie007 is offline   Reply With Quote