View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2017, 08:26 AM   #7
NumberSix
Cornerstone of the Community

Welcome to the forum, bananaman.

Since this is your first post, I'll assume you haven't been lurking in the forum for a long time, and might not know that it's unlikely (ISTM) that FM will implement such an idea, even though it would seem easy, if it would benefit only a tiny (tiny!) constituency in their userbase.

Also think about how it would work from a UX standpoint: would the compose screen allow you to type anything (any line lengths), and then reformat AFTER you press the send button, with you never seeing the result until it appears on the ML, or in your Sent box? As a user, I wouldn't like it to work that way. Things that shouldn't be reflowed would get reflowed (like quoted headers) and it would look awful. I think the way it works now is just right (remember that you can limit reflow to certain portions of the message by selecting them)

You can try submitting a support ticket with your request (requests made here will almost certainly not be noticed, and even less likely to be responded to), but again... don't be disappointed if they refuse, or never get around to it.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote