View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 2020, 06:20 AM   #11
soromak
Cornerstone of the Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReuvenNY View Post
Not that you did, but if you asked for my opinion I would ask you: Why in the world would you even consider moving your domains to a service that ruined a fine email service (Hotmail.com), changed their email domains often (Hotmail to live to MSN to outlook - did I miss any?), a company that doesn't have good customer support - all this FROM a company (Fastmail) that has been great in pretty much every way?
It depends which type of service are we talking about. I have no experience with the Family version of Microsoft 365, but my experience with the enterprise package (tend to have Office 365 E3) is great. You get response within minutes regardless the day and the time zone you are. Indeed Spam filter needed a bit of training (report to Microsoft) but after a while it works similarly to my experience with FM. And integration of services with things like Sharepoint/OneDrive i quite useful. The only thing i looked back to FM, was send from an alias feature. No problem with a large number of aliases for incoming mail, but for outgoing still goes with the main address. But i see it implemented in Outlook personal and they claim this also will come to the business grade accounts too.
soromak is offline   Reply With Quote