View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 2010, 03:05 AM   #4
ericd

Spam messages that say they're from me

Kim,

I do already have a filter set up that says if something is identified as spam that it should be automatically deleted, and that works great, so I actually get very little spam now. The ones that I get every day now are the messages that say that they are from me but they are not. If I remove myself from the whitelist I will not get the messages that I actually do send to myself that are important for my work. So what I'm try to do is set up a filter that says "if whitelisted, then apply these filters", because I already have the filters set up to delete these messages that say in the subject line things like "70% off, 85% off for ericd, girls from Russia", but right now it won't apply the filters because I have myself whitelisted. So, can I set up a filter that will apply to whitelisted senders? Because if I can just get that done, it will work just like I want it to, because my whitelisted senders will not have these crazy words in the subject line.

Thanks in advance for your help, I'm getting nearly no replies to this request for help.

Eric
ericd is offline   Reply With Quote