Originally Posted by Terry View Post
In the current UI

The show full header is missing
Poll Mail is missing
More actions like download to Zip is missing
In compose screen I like to see my address book
Log out button is not on the top bar
The from @ feature is missing
For routine use, the ability (present in the current interface but not in Classic) to show selected headers of interest is more useful than the show full headers option. In the case where a specific message must be troubleshooted, showing the raw message is a workable approach (sometimes better than just showing the headers, for instance when weird Microsoft HTML must be investigated).

Poll Mail is obsolete when new messages show up immediately instead of at each poll interval.

Download zip is still available for specific folders. I agree with you that loss of download zip for selected messages from a search is an occasional problem.

There are pluses and minuses when comparing the Classic and current compose screens. I have had several customers concerned about the non visibility of the address book, but they seemed to adapt pretty quickly once using the current interface routinely.

To log out (once you have enabled keyboard shortcuts which any power user should) get into the habit of logging out using Shitf-G followed by (lowercase) L. It is quicker even than a single movement of the mouse and mouse click.

The @ feature has been present in the current interface for some time. You just need the appropriate identity defined to enable it.
BritTim is offline   Reply With Quote