View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2017, 01:51 PM   #434
n5bb
Intergalactic Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarioMor View Post
...I will describe why I logged into classic interface hoping someone tech me how to make the same task on current interface. ... Someone who uses MS-Outlook sent me an email with another email inside. MS-Outlook encodes it in a way the current interface cannot show me the info inside the email wich is attached into the message. ... But this issue is well known by fastmail programmers, because in the classic interface there is an option named "Save copy of attached message", wich solves it, creating a new message in the folder with the information extracted from that attachment.

Is there a way to do it in the new interface?...
In the current (standard) web interface, when you receive an email containing an attached email it will appear at the bottom of the message. Other attachments will also appear in that same area at the end of the message. You will see a checkbox, a View link, and a Download link.
  • If one or more checkboxes are checked you will see Download Zip and Save buttons. These allow you to save a zip file containing all checked attachments to your PC or save the attachments to your Fastmail File Storage or a Dropbox account (which you have associate with your Fastmail account).
  • The View link shows the plaintext content of the attachment (such as an email).
  • The Download link downloads the attachment to your PC.
Also see:
https://www.fastmail.com/help/guides...ransition.html

Bill
n5bb is offline   Reply With Quote