View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2018, 03:52 PM   #16
miguelm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrety View Post
The last contact that this Communications Manager made to me was at 07.33hrs UK time yesterday (16.30hrs Melbourne Australia time). They thought to tell me what I was feeling, apparently I would "be pleased to know" (I wasn't). Also I was told that it was fine because they had told the survey company not to contact me. They seemed to think that made it all ok.

Bron's post here was written nearly five hours later at 12.16hrs UK time (21.16hrs Melbourne time). Making it look like they were talking to me. Yet the CM had ignored me for five hours at that point, it is now over 22hrs since she emailed me. I've barely slept, it wouldn't have killed her to respond to my email were I answered her questions before they left for the weekend.

It is the forum members that have answered one of my questions about changing the primary email now Fastmail have given it out. Thank you to the forum members for that. I had asked the CM this but she hasn't answered.

I had no idea that this person was a CM I assumed from the way she was saying that it was fine because they told the survey company not to contact me that she was a normal support person. Another support person told me it was a phishing email. They said that I had to put the survey email a special folder so Fastmail could see it.
I pointed out that I had already forwarded the email to them with my initial complaint & that another support person had already said Fastmail was responsible.

What bothers me most is the initial response telling me just unsubscribe. I've just told you that you have compromised my account & that is the response.
I have to agree with you, this did not happen to me but one of the main reasons I still keep my fastmail paid account is exactly because I thought they were more careful about this, hm I might think in just use runbox from now on if they don't get this fix.
miguelm is offline   Reply With Quote