View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2008, 02:37 AM   #24
stuart_w

Well, I've just made use of the EUR79 three years for the price of 2 offer to extend my subscription... now until 2016! That's how much I appreciate Runbox.
My wife and I can both access our different work email accounts, numerous other accounts are checked, everything is automatically filtered into folders,we can see at a glance where new email has come in to any of our accounts, the trainable spam filter seems to be getting it right just about all the time, we can write from any of our 12 different addresses we have between us (!). Thoroughly reliable email for us both since 2005 - excellent searching facility over years of email has come in handy, too - and hopefully this may continue for many many years to come. A clean interface that works over numerous browsers and operating systems (including SeaMonkey on PuppyLinux), fast.runbox.com is a nice touch for dial-up access, overall full featured, fully flexible, and has already outlived the computer (and Internet Service Provider for that matter) that I signed up for the service on!
stuart_w is offline   Reply With Quote