EmailDiscussions.com

EmailDiscussions.com (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/index.php)
-   Email Comments, Questions and Miscellaneous (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   several providers that require no mobile for verification (http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=78813)

jeffpan 12 Sep 2021 10:34 AM

several providers that require no mobile for verification

These small providers I had the experience with, they worked fine without a mobile verification.
  • e.email: seems like a big company, has community, storage and free email
  • wail.ch: Swiss based, email and storage for free
  • safeswiss: Swiss based, a free secure email provider
  • Runbox: though this is a paid mail, they really don't require mobile for verification

I have used all of them for long days (more than half of a year), never asked me to input mobile, and email just works. so I suggested.

webecedarian 13 Sep 2021 08:52 AM

Interesting, thanks, although I'm looking for ones that are also free and not requiring an existing email address, either.

On a couple, like e-email, the link goes to a log-in page, but not a home page to try to sign up.

I'm particularly looking at Safe Swiss, and wish it told you the inactivity limit.

jeffpan 13 Sep 2021 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webecedarian (Post 622424)
Interesting, thanks, although I'm looking for ones that are also free and not requiring an existing email address, either.

On a couple, like e-email, the link goes to a log-in page, but not a home page to try to sign up.

I'm particularly looking at Safe Swiss, and wish it told you the inactivity limit.

https://e.foundation/e-email-invite/
e.email is quite nice a service.

Bamb0 13 Sep 2021 04:14 PM

Thanx Jeff,a good thread!!

And dont forget your email service doesnt want a # either and I think yours is one of the best!!

Thank you so much :)

jeffpan 13 Sep 2021 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamb0 (Post 622427)

And dont forget your email service doesnt want a # either and I think yours is one of the best!!

Thanks brother for the kind words. :)

webecedarian 17 Sep 2021 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamb0 (Post 622427)

Except I think his needs a previously existing email account, too, right?

I'm looking for ones that require nothing - not money, not a cell number, not a previous email.

jeffpan 17 Sep 2021 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webecedarian (Post 622456)
Except I think his needs a previously existing email account, too, right?

I'm looking for ones that require nothing - not money, not a cell number, not a previous email.

You can PM me for an account at TLS-mail.

Bamb0 17 Sep 2021 02:27 PM

Yup Jeff is right :)

He will set you up an account straight away,nothing asked for...

balaji 18 Sep 2021 03:33 PM

Thanks for the list. Just signed up for e.email, looks interesting based on NextCloud and Rainloop for webmail.

webecedarian 19 Sep 2021 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balaji (Post 622468)
Thanks for the list. Just signed up for e.email, looks interesting based on NextCloud and Rainloop for webmail.

Am I missing something? Where did you sign up? All I see is a log-in, and the site name doesn't match the name that Jeff gave us.

Bamb0 19 Sep 2021 01:49 PM

Well here is the squirrelmail login (I use this one)

199903.xyz/squirrelmail

It doesnt mattter what your email addy is on his server,you can login from here and it will be using squirrelmail :) (My favourite one)

balaji 20 Sep 2021 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webecedarian (Post 622488)
Am I missing something? Where did you sign up? All I see is a log-in, and the site name doesn't match the name that Jeff gave us.

Sign up at e.foundation/ecloud which seems to be the umbrella service and the email address given will be username@e.email.
Their page looks pretty interesting with lots of promising features including a privacy focussed mobile OS.

webecedarian 20 Sep 2021 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balaji (Post 622499)
Sign up at e.foundation/ecloud which seems to be the umbrella service and the email address given will be username@e.email.
Their page looks pretty interesting with lots of promising features including a privacy focussed mobile OS.

Thanks. Wow, I don't know if I've ever seen an email provider where it's so hard to find where to sign up.

Sadly, it's another site that requires you to have a previous email, and right now I'm looking for the opposite - I need to create a secondary email to satisfy the primary one.

evfrson 26 Sep 2021 08:32 AM

Just a heads up.
Rob Braxman is shortly going to be offering an email service that doesn't require a mobile number or existing email address to sign up to.
Details are a bit sparse at the moment but is expected to cost $50 per year.
I don't know anything about storage quotas etc at the moment.
More details in this video - https://youtu.be/kZ_4sYb4h-0 on his YouTube channel Rob Braxman Tech.
He also has a website - (brax.me) where you can sign-up without giving any information which will allow you to look at/buy his services.

Bamb0 26 Sep 2021 04:09 PM

Too bad it isnt free........